Shannon Brewing Company
Taproom & Beer Garden:
We are very happy to announce that “normal” taproom hours have resumed. You will notice several improvements to the SBC taproom, including some redecorating and some great new beers.
Enjoy a pint of the most natural and freshest beer you can find in the SBC taproom or under the canopy of the outdoor beer garden. We always have something special on tap at the brewery. The beer list changes often.
Governor Abbott’s recent announcement allows brewery taprooms to open under the following guidelines:
- 50% occupancy
- Majority of our seating is located in the beer garden. A few tables have been opened inside the taproom as well but inside seating is very limited. There is still no congregating inside the taproom unless you are seated at a table.
- We ask that all guests return their dirty glassware to the bar and dispose of any trash in the receptacles outside.
- Shannon Brewing Company will be doing everything in its power to ensure safety, however, we cannot do this alone. We need your help to keep everyone safe.
To follow is a list of precautions we are taking:
- All hard surfaces will be wiped down frequently with the food-grade sanitizing solution we use to sanitize our brewing tanks.
This includes bar surfaces, bathrooms, point-of-sale systems, door handles, etc.
- Bartenders and staff are required to wash their hands frequently and spray their hands with the sanitizing solution
- All beer taps are sprayed down with the sanitizing solution mentioned above.
- All glasses are washed in our dishwasher, which includes a heated sanitizing rinse.
- Bartenders will wave, say hello, and be as friendly as possible…however, SBC staff has been instructed to avoid handshakes, high-fives, and other physical contact to keep our staff and patrons as safe as possible.
Things you can do:
- Stay home if you are not feeling well.
- Wash your hands with soap — often.
- Do not share glasses.
- Return your glasses to the bar when you are done — please do not make our staff carry your glasses.
- Follow social distancing protocol.
- Let an SBC staff member know if you see a sanitation problem.
Pets & Kids:
Well-behaved kids and dogs are always welcome at Shannon Brewing Company. Please keep dogs on a leash and keep an eye on your kids. No dogs are allowed in the production area, except for Arlo the Brewery Dog (German Sheppard mix), who is often found wandering around off-leash.
Beer to Go in Cans, Growlers, Crowlers, and Kegs:
Shannon Brewing Company sells beer by the pint for on-premise consumption and to go in cans, growlers, crowlers, and kegs. Please reserve your kegs by calling 817-337-9892 at least 24 hours in advance so we can have them ready for you when you stop in. The keg rental form can be downloaded here.
Taproom & Beer Garden Hours:
Mon – Tue: Closed
Wed – Fri: 4:00 – 9:00 PM
Sat: 12:00 – 9:00 PM
Sun: 1:00 – 7:00 PM