Date(s) - 08/30/14
12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Come join us for our first open house and tour. We will be opening our taproom for the first time, serving our beer for the first time and making a bunch of mistakes. We will conduct a few tours over the three hour open house and explain a bit about our unique brewery, awesome water, and our fire-brewed process.
The taproom is air-conditioned but the brewery and beer garden are not — so dress appropriately.
- $10 per person (must show valid ID)
- Three FREE pints and a souvenir glass for those over 21
- Cash and credit cards accepted
- Well-behaved children and pets are welcome (no pets are allowed in the production area)
- Last pour will be at 2:45
- Hook & Ladder’s food truck (actually a fire truck) will be on-site selling their awesome pizza.
Come on by and watch us make fools of ourselves as we figure out exactly what we don’t know.