Fire-Brewed with Pure Texas Spring Water
Shannon Brewing Company — Donation Requests
Shannon Brewing Company wants to help every worthwhile organization — we truly do! However, we receive an average of three requests for donations every week…yep, around 150 requests a year. So, help us help you by giving us a reason to support your cause.
Here is some helpful information:
If you would like a beer or swag donation for your event, please read our donation guidelines below first, then send us an email. Donation requests must be submitted a minimum of 30 days prior to the date of your event. Once we review your request, we will get back to you with a decision as quickly as possible. Keep in mind, that we usually try to sell our beer (it’s kind of part of our business plan) so please don’t ask us to donate beer for your wedding or camping trip.
SBC DONATION GUIDELINES:
Shannon receives hundreds of requests for charitable donations. We simply cannot contribute to everyone and we try to accommodate as many as possible. To help with this process, we created some guidelines.
YOUR DONATION CHANCES ARE BETTER IF:
- You’ve got a good reason why we should donate to your event or cause, let us know.
- Your cause has something to do with:
- Arts and Culture
- Environmental Causes
- Human Services
- Animal Welfare
YOUR DONATION CHANCES ARE LESS FOR:
- Organization without current 501(c)(3) status
- Individuals and private fundraisers
- Political organizations/campaigns
- Children’s groups (c’mon…we make beer)
- Athletes/recreational teams
- Any organization that wants to “promote Shannon Brewing Company” by giving our beer aways to their constituents.
- If your event is less than 30 days away, it will automatically be declined.
- All donation requests must be submitted in email. We do not accept paper donation requests.
- You will be notified via email whether your request has been approved or denied within two weeks of submitting your request.
- We do not provide staff to work at events or deliver donations.
- Direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org